Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H plus turns off

Reaction score
Got typhoon plus 2 weeks ago. Have o ly been up twice check out controls. Today did compass calibration. starts up runs for 3 or 4 seconds and stops. Dont know what is stopping it. Any ideas

Got typhoon plus 2 weeks ago. Have o ly been up twice check out controls. Today did compass calibration. starts up runs for 3 or 4 seconds and stops. Dont know what is stopping it. Any ideas

What country are you in, this always helps to know what firmware you have?
Are you acquiring for satellite configuration to the H and controller. MUST let it accumulate for at least 15 minutes minimum.
Are you in a NFZ area?
Can you give us more details, like color of lights.
What does your manual say?

Live in Ontario canada. Satellites ok. Batteries full. Rear lights were flashing green. Never heard of waiting so long to start. Will give it a try though

What country are you in, this always helps to know what firmware you have?
Are you acquiring for satellite configuration to the H and controller. MUST let it accumulate for at least 15 minutes minimum.
Are you in a NFZ area?
Can you give us more details, like color of lights.
What does your manual say?
Not a no fly zone.

If it's the first time out flying the H, you will have to wait to acquire the sat's. after that then you're ok.
Sat's may show ok, but it's like software, takes time to get into the system.

Live in Ontario canada. Satellites ok. Batteries full. Rear lights were flashing green. Never heard of waiting so long to start. Will give it a try though

The wait, powered up, with motors off allows the GPS module to build the almanac of the satellites. I get the same thing with my SkyCaddie golf GPS if I haven’t used it in over a week, or I travel a hundred miles or so (in a powered off condition). Once you do this with your TH+ , it will not take as long.

Reactions: Cableguy
Are you holding the start button in long enough for the H to start booting up? A short press of the button may not be long enough.
Please clarify if you are referring to the motors starting and shutting down or if the H is shutting down.

Last edited:
Please read the user manual found online. The drone will shut down if you do not take off after 5-10 seconds. Just use auto takeoff!

The winner is only have 5 seconds to take off. I was reluctant to try this. If it was something else would it fall. But you guys were right. Thanks... Had a blast yesterday this H plus flys great. Things I wouldn't try with the Q500.

Reactions: JackMTaco
The winner is only have 5 seconds to take off. I was reluctant to try this. If it was something else would it fall. But you guys were right. Thanks... Had a blast yesterday this H plus flys great. Things I wouldn't try with the Q500.

Glad you were able to get it figured out and it wasn't a major problem. Have fun with it! I suggest reading the user contributed manual located Here as the one that came from Yuneec is somewhat vague.

Great.
I love a happy ending.
This is where we all help each other.
I own a H not a plus but it's on my list for Santa.
Now all I need is to be good between now and Christmas.

Jim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio