Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Plus vs. Inspire

Reaction score
2 months ago, my son passed his FAA on the day of his 16th birthday, instead of buying him a present, I gave him my small contract. He is a DJI fanboy, so I gave him my inspire (just as long as the drone is not used for recreational purposes) He asked me, why I like flying my TH+ as much as my DJI sUAS (I fly my DJI drones, when I am mapping) the biggest difference, between a HEX vs a QUAD is the ability to hover in place, and precisely follow the lines on the ground.

So, we put put it to the test. My son, flew his Inspire, with a little wind of 10mph, and mission goal was to keep our monitor gridline perfectly parallel to the grid lines of the rebar and pipes. The Inspire, went up first, but the Inspire cannot follow a **** straight line, and it was all over the place. On the contrary, the H+ followed the line as close to being perfect. And if any of you has flown, wither an Inspire, or a Phantom and working in construction then you know what I am talking about. The H+ is very precise, when doing survey as well as inspections, DJI has great features as well, but in all honesty......... When, I fly my Yuneec in the pits "All Eyes On Me" the H+ doesn't just fly great, it also looks great. Even the city inspector wants to hire me. (but that's another story)

Last edited:
I own both. Never had that issue. My inspires are rock steady.

The inspire is rock solid, yes.

From my own experience, from performing the same task repeatedly for a few years, my iPro and i2 both cannot (close to perfect) fly a straight line, when I’m capturing pipes, rebar and rows of beam. This was my frustration, before I purchased the H+
During windy conditions, the H+ performs better than my iPro and i2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio