Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Muliport Charger

Reaction score
Hello all
looking for a charger that charges, balances and puts batteries in storage mode...multi-bay. Any suggestions, received a venom and it was DOA...so probably not the one to get

thanks

There is the DY5 from Yuneec.

dy5 is a good way to go for first gen h520.
second gen h520 a little more complicated setup but do able. finished with second oem basic charging cube mod done and tested and in working order. waiting on 2 more oem cubes from yuneec to be delivered on feb 10th for a total of four h520e oem flight batteries to be charged from third party 4 port charger setup to the battery specs.

Hi,
I have been using this one for some time now:

HTRC T240 DUO AC 150W DC 240W 10A Touch Screen Dual Channel Battery Balance Charger Discharger

Need to use cables like the ones described/linked by @Pier2162 but otherwise the charger is worth its price. Can be used for numerous battery types (Li-po, Lilo, LiFe, LiHV, Nicd, NiMH) and offers balance charging, discharging, storage etc.

Hello , I have a question about Battery Voltages. The 14.8 volt battery , why is the voltage on the ST16 at 16.3 volts ? Just trying to figure out why this is.

Hello , I have a question about Battery Voltages. The 14.8 volt battery , why is the voltage on the ST16 at 16.3 volts ? Just trying to figure out why this is.
Lipo batteries are labeled at nominal value of the cells: 3,7v x 4 cells=14,8v.
When cells are fully charged they reach the value of 4,2v each, this means x4 cells the maximum value of the battery is 16,8v.

Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz