Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 No access to full menu

Reaction score
I've just noticed that I don't have access to all parameters. I use the H520 without a camera (not received due to Corona Crisis) and some items are not available in the menu (basic and extended, see pictures). For example, I don't have access to RC mode, sensors, safety,... Do you know why ? Is it a question of firmware or due to I don't have a camera (manual binding) ? My reseller told me to not update the H520 and ST16 firmwares as long as a camera is not connected...
Thanks a lot for your advice.

IMG_20200328_103023.jpgIMG_20200328_103033.jpg

Thanks a lot for your answer.
The main functionality I would like to access right now is Remote Mode. Any possibility to access it ?
Thank you

RC mode (function of joysticks)
The default mode is 2. Left stick-throttle is up/down, yaw is left/right. Right stick- pitch is up/down and roll is left/right.

If this is the way yours is working, is there a reason you want to change to another mode?

The default mode is 2. Left stick-throttle is up/down, yaw is left/right. Right stick- pitch is up/down and roll is left/right.

If this is the way yours is working, is there a reason you want to change to another mode?
Thank you for your answer !
I just wanted to confirm the different settings as I don't have access to the full parameters. For exemple, I don't have the possibility to calibrate compass and accelerator in manual binding. So I'm a bit frightened flying in those conditions.

@NorWiscPilot, @arruntus, @claudius62

Looking for some owner input from you.

The H480’s can do compass calibration without the camera ( in fact advisable to remove it) and also do the accelerometer calibration without the camera.

Does the H520 require the camera to be mounted to do those calibrations, or just have the aircraft bound to the controller to access those functions?

Thanks!

Reactions: Arolla2200
@NorWiscPilot, @arruntus, @claudius62
Looking for some owner input from you.
The H480’s can do compass calibration without the camera ( in fact advisable to remove it) and also do the accelerometer calibration without the camera.
Does the H520 require the camera to be mounted to do those calibrations, or just have the aircraft bound to the controller to access those functions?
Thanks!
Yes. The H520 and H Plus must have the camera mounted to perform the compass cal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece