Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 On show in UK

Reaction score
The video is only on Facebook at the moment, but Yuneec UK are currently (as I type!) flying the H520 in the Olympia exhibition hall for the Counter Terrorism and Security Expo.

The stand has a number of H520s on display, and by the looks of it, details of the cameras ('hot swap payload'!) and packages available.

Unfortunately, the chances of being able to 'sneak into' a Security Expo are nil, so we'll have to wait for more information to leak out!! :D

Reactions: Brent D
Nice. BTW - On ABC Nightly News in the US, they were exploring storm damage and I would swear I saw the silhouette in shadow of a Typhoon H. It was definitely a hexacopter, I could see the retracted landing gear outline and the distinctive motor sound. I thought, nah, it must be an H920 or some other hexacopter but another glance seemed to indicate the camera shadow was round.

So with that, I'm going to just be content with the belief that ABC News probably has at least one Typhoon H in their drone fleet. :) And yeah, I guess broadcast professionals just might be using a CGO3+ in their work. ;)

Well here in the UK, we've had our first live broadcast on national TV from a Typhoon H:

The video is only on Facebook at the moment, but Yuneec UK are currently (as I type!) flying the H520 in the Olympia exhibition hall for the Counter Terrorism and Security Expo.

The stand has a number of H520s on display, and by the looks of it, details of the cameras ('hot swap payload'!) and packages available.

Unfortunately, the chances of being able to 'sneak into' a Security Expo are nil, so we'll have to wait for more information to leak out!! :D

this H520 seems to be fantastic.
Now, only have 2 questions to start with.
1. does it carry more than 1 battery?
2. So far, it doesn't seem to support the new CGO4, are there other cameras apart from CGO-ET dual thermal RGB camera, CGO-CI seven-element inspection-ready camera and CGO-3+?
perhaps something more cine like?
I can clearly see the industrial use for H520, but with its capabilities it would be the ultimate platform for ALL use.
... and yet, with the price still unclear, it will be still far of the new Matrice 200.
Can't wait to know more.

Beside range of cameras (which will be possible to use on H too) and motors, what are other differences between H520 and Typhoon H that will justify purchase of H520.
Is Realsense better, flight controler differences, etc ?

Without going into specifics looks to be the same as Typhoon H.
The battery is now 4S 6850mAh, instead of 5400mAh. I wonder if this battery will fit into Typhoon H.

I had a chance to fly the H520 and I can tell you it's really not the same as the H480. I'm just waiting on confirmation that I'm allowed to tell you all the details, but wow, this is a great machine.

The batteries won't fit the H as far as I can tell. They've worked on every part of the hardware to improve the design.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz