Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Repair Schematic Diagram

Reaction score
I am looking for a H520 schematic diagram to provide a bit of direction on removing/replacing the little silicon filled black rubber gimbal dampeners which sit between the two gimbal places above the E90 camera? I see they are available as a part, but I am not sure how to remove them. I also posted a request for similar information on the General Thread.

Try searching on “gimbal damp”. I just did and found several familiar threads, some of which describe how to replace them.

Might even be such a thread in the how to section of either the H520 or H plus forums. The methods are the same.

Good luck!

Jeff

They can be removed by using a small flat blade screwdriver. They’re fairly stout and robust and usually will only leak after a hard crash. Replacing them is easy as well. Each damper has what I call a fat end and a skinny end. The fat end goes into the mounting plate that is closer to the camera. The skinny end goes into the mounting plate that connects to the drone. The easiest way to install is by pinching the fat end of the damper and start working it into the mounting plate. Once it’s partially in there use your index finger and install the rest of the way. Do this for the other three as well. Once all four are installed, fit the other mounting plate over the dampers making sure that plate is flush with the other plate. Install these the same way you did the first round. As I said, these dampers shouldn’t leak, especially new ones. New ones will also have a small amount of oil on them. My belief is this is applied on them to keep them from becoming brittle and therefore being prone to leakage. The part number for these dampers is YUNE90101. Hope this helps.

Try searching on “gimbal damp”. I just did and found several familiar threads, some of which describe how to replace them.

Might even be such a thread in the how to section of either the H520 or H plus forums. The methods are the same.

Good luck!

Jeff

I would not use a screwdriver or any other sharp tool near the dampers. To remove them, a gentle squeeze near the plate surface and then light pull and it will come through.

The easiest way to mount the dampers onto the plates is to use the dental floss trick. Just form a loop of dental floss about 10-15cm with a knot, then from the opposite side push the loop through the plate hole, wrap the dental floss around the damper recess a few times, then gently pull it through...... works every time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval