Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Spare Parts availability

Reaction score
Hello,
Being in Australia spares availability for any piece of equipment can be an issue. I have noticed however that there appears to be a worldwide non-availability of H520 spares to support the OEM Maintenance requirements.
I understand from a different post that H480 parts can be submitted in lieu of H520 parts.
Does anyone know if doing this has the potential to void the warranty?
Does anyone know when will the spares be available - particularly those required to adhere to the OEM maintenance requirements (I have spoken to Yuneec and still have not received an answer)?

Reactions: Ralphieboy
I recently imported an H520 into NZ and I, too, am keen to find a (vaguely) local supplier of spare parts, support and servicing / maintenance. @Faz1 if you find anyone in Oz please let me know as right now the closest place seems to be the US.

I recently imported an H520 into NZ and I, too, am keen to find a (vaguely) local supplier of spare parts, support and servicing / maintenance. @Faz1 if you find anyone in Oz please let me know as right now the closest place seems to be the US.
Hayden mentioned there is a mob at Yatala (WSR) (near Gold Coast) that repairs Yuneec - not sure about the H520. I'll give them a buzz Mon to see if they will be servicing the H520. The Technical Warehouse | Home Page | Televsion Repairs, Audio Repair, LCD Televisions, LED Televisions, 3D TV
Hope this helps.

Hi,
I will be getting the drones into australia by the end of October.
H520, E90 E50 ET, Batteries and Props.
WSR will indeed be getting parts as well as myself... depending on what it is that you need.
Haydn

Sorry mate not yet.
Will advise as soon as I know

@Haydn will WSR all provide servicing or just parts? I'm thinking about the annual service and the overhaul as suggested in the H520 service and maintenance guide. Cheers

Should be both.
I'm still seeing if that is something I will be able to offer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace