Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 vs H480 - is the case same size

Reaction score
Realize the H520 is 40mm larger, prop booms longer, and motors larger, etc.
But is the fuselage case the same size, curious if 520 orange case is swapable with H480. Any one with both ever examined if 520 case fits a 480?

Realize the H520 is 40mm larger, prop booms longer, and motors larger, etc.
But is the fuselage case the same size, curious if 520 orange case is swapable with H480. Any one with both ever examined if 520 case fits a 480?
Many 520 pilots are using the 480 backpack. It works just fine.

Great to hear! For clarification, Is backpack meaning fuselage case or transportation case. Are any 480’s using 520 case to add the orange color?

A bit off-topic, but I read on FB that many 520 owners are not at all satisfied with the product and awaiting a major firmware update for months now.
Glad I did not (yet) invest any money in there...... might even buy a second 480 if prices keep plummeting (in Europe they don't by the way).

;)

A bit off-topic, but I read on FB that many 520 owners are not at all satisfied with the product and awaiting a major firmware update for months now.
Glad I did not (yet) invest any money in there...... might even buy a second 480 if prices keep plummeting (in Europe they don't by the way).
;)
I was pondering similar on 920 & 520... 920 fading and 520 not supported as strong as expected. I felt they need to keep the big 920 and improve it. Checking out the Inspire2, but would rather have the large Hex birds if they'd improve. Like my H Pro, but would like different cameras & gimble options available too.

Yes the 520 body fits the 480 frame. I've done it twice in the last month. It looks silly with gray arms but it does work.
Was wondering how it would look. The 520 Orange would be a non-painted option. Am in process getting a body & camera housing painted neon green for a different look.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430