Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520E For Sale

Reaction score
It is with a heavy heart that I'm selling my H520E. I really wanted to do some things with it, but life has gone in a different direction.

I don't know exactly how many hours it has, but I'm pretty positive it has less than 10 hours.
The internal subframe has been professionally replaced, although I have never had a problem with it.
Three batteries, with charger.
Three sets of propellors.
Controller.
Hard case, Pelican-like (it's just as sturdy as any Pelican).

All software and firmware has been recently updated. All works fine.

It is pretty much like new.

It has no camera, except as described below.
$2600

Now for the extra, if you're interested.
I also have a Flir Vue Pro R 640, 13mm, 30hz thermal camera that I mounted on this drone. I designed and printed a bracket system for it. Nothing on the drone was changed or damaged in any way.

The thermal is using the Tarot gimbal that was designed for it. It has the POWER & HDMI VIDEO MODULE.
There is a control box with a receiver and video transmitter (5ghz).

You do need to use a separate controller to control the camera and gimbal, included, the Radiolink AT10 II, which has worked great. This controller will raise and lower the gimbal angle, start/stop video on the camera, take pictures, change the thermal format on the camera (three choices)

This setup uses a separate battery. I've been using a 3s. It is wired for all of that.

This whole set up is certainly a little heavier, but I've had no trouble controlling or flying the drone.

This entire setup fits in the hard case mentioned above.

An additional $3200.

But I can remove all that and just sell the drone.

Thanks

I'm near Colorado Springs, CO

Reaction score
Also feel free to make me an offer.

I can do the drone separately.

I can do just the thermal camera separately. If you just want the thermal with the Power & HDMI module, and the gimbal for it. Without the other controller stuff.

Thanks
Andy

Reaction score
An update on the status. I did remove all the thermal camera stuff.
And if shipping, I'll not send the hard case (unless you really want to pay for that much shipping. It's heavy). And just send it in the original case and box.

And drop the price to 2100, even including shipping (unless you want the hard case).

And I misstated concerning 3 full sets of props. There are two full sets, and 3 extras.

Thanks
Andy

20220802_105911.jpg 20220802_105916.jpg 20220802_105933.jpg 20220802_110037.jpg 20220802_110049.jpg

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luatvantin