Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520e Gimbal question

Reaction score
Hello All,

This is my first post, altought I registered a while ago. The reason is because my H520e only arrived a week ago and the ETx camera today.
Maybe I am asking the obvious, but please help me out on this one:
The camera does not want to go into "horizontal" postion, after the initailization it goes down to an angle and stays there.
I can adjust it with the gimbal slider, but only until that certain angle, no horizontal stage. I tried calibration, did not help.

Thanks in advance!

Hello guys,

I do not want to open a new thread for my next question, and it is kind of connected to my previous one.
Does anyone know what is the maximum SD card capacity of the ETx camera? I had a 32 Gb one in it by default, and I wanted to switch to a 128 Gb one.
After installing it, I noticed that the camera image froze a few times. After putting back the 32Gb version it seemed that the issue was gone. Could this be connected? Maybe the 128 Gb is over the max capacity?
BTW, what is the RC max SD card capacity?
Sorry for these many questions.

Thanks!

The ST16e likely has a maximum SD card size of 32GB using FAT32 formatting. Previous Yuneec cameras were able to use up to 128GB SD cards with 64GB and 128GB cards using exFAT formatting. Make certain any card you use has U3 and/or V30 capability. I use a 64GB and 128GB SanDisk Extreme in my CGO3+.
B1FD458B-77BC-46A0-90B2-0614C8D937E9.jpeg

Reactions: Gabe81
The ST16e likely has a maximum SD card size of 32GB using FAT32 formatting. Previous Yuneec cameras were able to use up to 128GB SD cards with 64GB and 128GB cards using exFAT formatting. Make certain any card you use has U3 and/or V30 capability. I use a 64GB and 128GB SanDisk Extreme in my CGO3+.
View attachment 26754

Thank you for the reply!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytingarden1