Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520E Orbit Flight

Reaction score
Please help with Orbit Flight, does anybody know .... ?

On several Yuneec-sites 'Orbit Flight' is mentioned as one off the nice features of the H520E but I cannot find it anywhere.
Is it really implemented, and if so where can it be found?

to active orbit you must be in the air and tap on non video feed screen. once done that will give you options for three flights types first tap to fly to point next is roi the last is orbit.

So there really appears to be an Orbit Flight with the H520E ? Thanks for your explanation!

But because of 'bad' weather I have not been able to try it, and so I do have a question about the procedure mentioned, possibly also because being from the Netherlands it is 'n always easy to exactly understand what is meant:
You wrote: After tapping on the non-videoscreen there appear options for three flights types. Do you mean one of these is a 'Fly to point', one is 'Roi', and the third is 'Orbit'?

If so, than > tap Orbit, tap to where you want Orbit to center, and than you will see a circle which can be made larger or smaller? Only guessing from reading about the H520 Orbit...

Once in orbit flight you can adjust elevation, flight speed up/down and radius of orbit.

have not tried elevation adjustment for spire type flight yet. but the speed and radius of orbit can be adjusted.

Many thanks for your reactions! I 've had one opportunity to try Orbit, and I got it more or less working. Also once got a ROI working.

But because of the weather, it's either freezing or raining, I have to wait to continue with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss