Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520e

Reaction score
Bonjour
J'ai un nouveau H520e. Il n'a pas encore volé, mais en l'inspectant, j'ai remarqué du jeu dans le train d'atterrissage. Je n'ai pas ce problème avec mon ancien H520. Est-ce normal avec ce nouveau modèle?
Les propriétaires d'un H520e peuvent-ils le vérifier et me donner leur avis?

Google Translate:
Hello
I have a new H520e. It hasn't flown yet, but while inspecting it, I noticed some play in the landing gear. I don't have this problem with my old H520. Is this normal with this new model?
Can owners of an H520e check it out and give me feedback?

Attachments

• GH012614.zip
    28.8 MB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! That seems very sloppy.

Attention Members:
The zip file is a short mp4 video showing the slop in the gear at the mounting points at the body of the aircraft.

okay those screws are not tight as they should be. to get to the screws you need to unscrew the gimbal mount from the bottom of the h520e be careful the antenna odfm wire runs though the area do not pinch the wires. lightly move the gimbal mount after it been detached to get the the landing gear mounting screws check to see if the screw holes are cracked. if they are in good shape a simple retighten is in order. heads up watch out for the antennas on the arms when handing the craft they can bend and screws may need to retighten if there is play there as well. you will need allen wrench that is in mm not standard.

Bonjour
J'ai un nouveau H520e. Il n'a pas encore volé, mais en l'inspectant, j'ai remarqué du jeu dans le train d'atterrissage. Je n'ai pas ce problème avec mon ancien H520. Est-ce normal avec ce nouveau modèle?
Les propriétaires d'un H520e peuvent-ils le vérifier et me donner leur avis?

Google Translate:
Hello
I have a new H520e. It hasn't flown yet, but while inspecting it, I noticed some play in the landing gear. I don't have this problem with my old H520. Is this normal with this new model?
Can owners of an H520e check it out and give me feedback?
Hi, I just received my replacement 520e. There wasn't any landing gear play in the old or new unit that's not normal.

Reactions: Rene Wathelet
If it not the screws that are the issue another possibility given how the frame of the h520e also moves. issue with the internal body frame itself.

what the heck. my unit has screws attached two on each side. Who ever sold you the h520e they blew it. check for other missing or loose parts do not fly it. check arms the clips. check the antennas that attach at the arms. make sure they are tight and not wiggle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rene Wathelet
without screws it looks like a "monday production" :-(
Somebody familiar with production lines, and possibly quality control too. After 30 years working in a factory environment I think I have seen just about all the stupid things that can happen during production of a product.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval