Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920 Mission Planning

Reaction score
Hi guys,

So I just bought a new H920 in the USA while I was travelling in California. I brought it back to Australia (where I reside) and intend on using it for agriculture. Now, the million dollar question, what software can I use to do mission planning? I don't even care anymore if I have to pay, I just need a **** mission planner!!! Haha. Yes frustrating but I've seen the H920 with waypoint manager on the st-16. Yuneec wants me to send my 920 back to California for an upgrade plus buy the st-16. Not happening. So, as I stand, any software for mission planning? Thanks in advance.

I'd take the upgrade and buy the ST16, it will be so worth it. I visited Yuneec UK, and they mentioned there is now a Zurich based firmware team working just on the H920+ and the H520 firmware which should hopefully make it a lot more stable plus flight planning and many more features will be coming. If Yuneec are willing to upgrade your machine I would go for it.
It's probably your only option with the H920.

I can't recommend the upgrade highly enough. It replaces the Flight controller in the 920 itself as well as the ST-16. Without that upgraded flight controller, you're not going to find any planning software that I'm aware of. In terms of overall user experience (from putting the props on to flying the machine), the upgrade is a big step up.

There must be an Australian dealer you can go through?

I can't recommend the upgrade highly enough. It replaces the Flight controller in the 920 itself as well as the ST-16. Without that upgraded flight controller, you're not going to find any planning software that I'm aware of. In terms of overall user experience (from putting the props on to flying the machine), the upgrade is a big step up.

There must be an Australian dealer you can go through?

Believe it or not, No Australian dealer. Yuneec want me to sent the craft to them.

hmmm, does this mean Yuneec USA is finally doing upgrades?!

They are quite ambiguous on this. They have said to send it to them for upgrade but are yet to advise price and timeframe. I am waiting on them for more info. Been a few days.

They are quite ambiguous on this. They have said to send it to them for upgrade but are yet to advise price and timeframe. I am waiting on them for more info. Been a few days.

Rick, did they say anything in regards to the upgrade?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33