Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920 Plus Pre-orders

R

Rayray

I see pre-orders for the 920 Plus are being taken by dealers. Saying March delivery with a price of $4000 minus a nickel. Personally I am not at all impressed, but I'm a notorious cheapskate.

I see pre-orders for the 920 Plus are being taken by dealers. Saying March delivery with a price of $4000 minus a nickel. Personally I am not at all impressed, but I'm a notorious cheapskate.
See if they'll take one of your H's on trade. :D:D

Funny!:rolleyes:
Except for the 3X Zoom camera, seems to me that they turned it into an H, with no RealSense...uh oh.:eek:
I might try a trade for a 520.:)

Does anyone know if I can update my ST24 or ST16 to the Plus firmware features? I like the features of the H idea, there's 0 chance of me buying a + when I own the original though, but an upgrade would be great.

Does anyone know if I can update my ST24 or ST16 to the Plus firmware features? I like the features of the H idea, there's 0 chance of me buying a + when I own the original though, but an upgrade would be great.

The Plus features need specific firmware on the drone itself, not just the ST-16, so you can't get waypoints just by updating the controller.

Ok cool, can I update the drone?

My understanding is that the drone update is a hardware change - you will need to talk to Yuneec. They've not yet made any announcements about the official upgrade path, though I believe some members on here are flying upgraded machines.

My understanding is that the drone update is a hardware change - you will need to talk to Yuneec. They've not yet made any announcements about the official upgrade path, though I believe some members on here are flying upgraded machines.
Thanks for the info. I'll look into this. If anyone has it figured out please post. Valuable info for everyone flying H920.

Yuneec UK is already providing fee upgrades to original H920 owners to the H920 plus, us here in the USA are waiting for them to follow suit. The ST24 will be obsolete as the ST16 has a faster processor and is the only controller to work with the H920 plus. I know @Dontecaul and I are calling often to Yuneec USA for status.

Reactions: Dontecaul

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone