Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920 replacement battery

Yuneec Newbe

ACCURATE & EFFECTIVE
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Good Morning Gentlemen,
Thank you for the information. I stand corrected and will be carful about my postings in the future. This was merely a question I meant no offence.

Yuneec Newbe

ACCURATE & EFFECTIVE
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Good Morning,
I have been researching battery configuration for this aircraft and have some e-mails out for custom batteries. Will post more information as it is available. I am using my magnifying glass search. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Chris Koch
Reaction score
Good Afternoon DoomMeister,

No harm no foul. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I am just looking for useful information. Thank you.
I have been looking for battreys to ,I've not found any that will fit using 3 ,I've found a few that will fit using 2 gen ace has 1 and Adimarl has 1 the gen ace are 5000s I ordered 2 this has been done on this forum I'm going to try it see what flight time I get,if I'm honest I'm about ready to put mine in storage and be done with it.lol

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Reaction score
That's what I bought but I still need to change the EC5 to an EC3.

Same here I ordered some ext,s ec5 to ec3 I'm going to try them if they don't work ill change the plug.i hope these gen ace work out .

Reactions: Steve Carr

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
if they don't work ill change the plug
I recall another post about the EC5 adapter being too large to fit. So I just planned to change them. I'm sure it will require cutting some of the stranded wires to allow the EC3 connector to fit.

Reaction score
This is what I did I know the adapter would make it to long the door wouldn't shut the wire is smaller but didn't over heat the battreys worked great if a guy didn't mind soldering changing the plug might be best,just thought I'd share incase someone wanted a no solder fix.

Reactions: Steve Carr

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yingxoxo2022