Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920 Tornado bundle

dagmba

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
For Sale:
H920 Tornado
V18 camera (new in box)
CG04 Camera (new in case)
Pro Action Grips (new in case)
Battery Charger/Conditioner + 6 new batteries
ST24 Controller
Rigid Cases for Drone, CG04 and Action Grips
Drone lighting (see pic) and strobes

ASKING $850 OBO plus shipping

For sale are the above items. All were purchased new in 2022. Drone has flown one time which terminated in a gentle landing in a tree. No damage to the drone except for a broken rotor (replaced). Sadly, now it emits a code of tones which no doubt indicate some kind of error state. I have been unsuccessful in finding anyone who can tell me what the code means though I am certain it must be something simple as the crash impact was gentle to say the least! Someone out there will be able to figure this out and have a wonderful drone package. The code is two tones followed by 4 beeps over 2 seconds followed by 6 tones over 1 second. All other items are in perfect working order.

Attachments

• h920 batts.jpg
    h920 batts.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 40
  • h920 cam mount real.jpg
    h920 cam mount real.jpg
    666.2 KB · Views: 39
  • h920 cg04 cam.jpg
    h920 cg04 cam.jpg
    589.9 KB · Views: 41
  • h920 lights.jpg
    h920 lights.jpg
    612.6 KB · Views: 46
  • h920 pic.jpg
    h920 pic.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 46
  • h920 v18 cam.jpg
    h920 v18 cam.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 42
  • h920.jpg
    h920.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • h920 VideoCapture_20221210-143124.jpg
    h920 VideoCapture_20221210-143124.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Reactions: Jixxter1000
The asking price is very much affected by the codes you refer to.
Are the beeps coming from the camera or from the H920?
Did you try it without a camera mounted on the 920?

For Sale:
H920 Tornado
V18 camera (new in box)
ST24 Controller

ASKING $1750 OBO plus shipping

For sale are the above items. All were purchased new in 2022. Drone has flown one time which terminated in a gentle landing in a tree. No damage to the drone except for a broken rotor (replaced). Sadly, now it emits a code of tones which no doubt indicate some kind of error state. I have been unsuccessful in finding anyone who can tell me what the code means though I am certain it must be something simple as the crash impact was gentle to say the least! Someone out there will be able to figure this out and have a wonderful drone package. The code is two tones followed by 4 beeps over 2 seconds followed by 6 tones over 1 second. All other items are in perfect working order.
Good Afternoon,
I would be interested in this package. Can you estimate the cost to ship to Miami Florida?

For Sale:
H920 Tornado
V18 camera (new in box)
ST24 Controller

ASKING $1750 OBO plus shipping

Good afternoon,

Is the H920 still available? What state/city are you located. I’m very interested however I’m also very particular and would need a physical/visual inspection prior to purchasing. After all it’s a buyer be ware situation and I don’t need a $1750 paper weight.
Cheers.

Good afternoon,

Is the H920 still available? What state/city are you located. I’m very interested however I’m also very particular and would need a physical/visual inspection prior to purchasing. After all it’s a buyer be ware situation and I don’t need a $1750 paper weight.
Cheers.
It is still available. I am in the Houston, TX area...Spring, TX near The Woodlands, TX, to be more specific.

Very familiar with the area, I lived in Kingwood as well as Clear Lake in the 90s. I’m currently recovering from knee surgery and perhaps once I’m able to drive we could meet somewhere in LA, I’m currently the Mobile AL area. That is if it’s still available.

Thanks for your time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech