Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Had to factory reset st16s

Reaction score
Had to factory reset the st16s, I was attempting a small mapping mission using the cgoet(just need the images in both thermal and rgb I know you can’t run them through pix 4d accurately) when I lost all control of the aircraft on the ground.( had live video, but every other control ( arming, gimbal pitch, flight mode setting, etc) was not working) I removed the propellers and reset everything... I cleared the mission from the aircraft and remote and attempted my flight checks again. Same as before zero controls.. I checked in the remote diagnosis and everything was functioning in the remote just the ac was not receiving commands from the remote. After a factory reset of the st16s and about an hour of updating (yes everything was on newest versions I run update pilot weekly) everything seems to function fine( going to test today ) has anyone had this issue before?

Doesn't sound good, sorry mate.

Did you make sure the antennas were firmly fixed?

All three antennas were connected and tight I think it was some sort of glitch in the software because after the factory reset everything seem to work perfectly only further testing will tell

Props may not hold the bird at that altitude, due to "density altitude". This especially an issues with warmer weather
Maybe why Eng's set it at 8000'?

You wrote that you lost all control but you cleared mission from H520 sucessfuly? you have video/telemetry. That must be problem with RC signal, maybe only manual bind could help then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22