Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Has anyone here replaced v04 esc with an v05 esc ?

Reaction score
Basically my question is if anyone has replaced v04 version esc with an v05 and has it worked fine afterwards ?
Thanks in advance ! :)

Basically my question is if anyone has replaced v04 version esc with an v05 and has it worked fine afterwards ?
Thanks in advance ! :)
Hi, @Shobos,
The ESC version 4 and 5 are interchangeable. I remembered you were looking at this at the end of December. I saw your post, still looking, so I looked at some of mine. The third Q500 I looked at has a V4 on the left front, and a V5 on the right front. This bird flies the same as any other. Never noticed anything odd about it's flight at all. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Shobos
Hi, @Shobos,
The ESC version 4 and 5 are interchangeable. I remembered you were looking at this at the end of December. I saw your post, still looking, so I looked at some of mine. The third Q500 I looked at has a V4 on the left front, and a V5 on the right front. This bird flies the same as any other. Never noticed anything odd about it's flight at all. Hope this helps.

Thanks mate for taking the time to look, i appreciate it! I actually just got reply from a drone repair service in Estonia saying this -
''Hello,

It is better to have all ESC's v05 or all ESC's v04. They will work when different ones are attached, but there can be slight delays in actions''

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval