Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Have any anyone tried to control h520(which is connected to e90) on laptop(or desktop) QGC?

Reaction score
I could control on the laptop ( take off & rtl ) but couldn't keep seeing video on the laptop.
I can only see webcam video and couldn't connect to E90. E90 is not on the video list on general setting.

P
I could control on the laptop ( take off & rtl ) but couldn't keep seeing video on the laptop.
I can only see webcam video and couldn't connect to E90. E90 is not on the video list on general setting.
sorry LeeSG I’n not sure to follow what r u meaning...,,,

Why not just plug in the HDMI from the st16 to your laptop.
I would be nervous fling it otherwise.

Reactions: NemesisChiken
Why not just plug in the HDMI from the st16 to your laptop.
I would be nervous fling it otherwise.
That won't work - both ST16s and Laptop have HDMI outputs not inputs - and it would be for visualization only.

But you have a point, QGroundControl might behave differently than DataPilot.

The full featured UgCS program runs on Windows or Mac. They’ve recently added support for the H520, their instructions indicate the Yuneec app can not be running. Indicates the program runs on notebook, and radio can provide override control if needed.

Can the ST16S be started without running the ground control app by default or do you need to stop it?

Similar discussion,

Connected with H520 & UgCS
https://www.ugcs.com/files/manuals/v.3.2/connecting-ugcs-and-yuneec-h520.pdf

Last edited:
As indicated in a different thread... updated info on UgCS.
The RC controller is not connected as primary or optionally as alternate. It is suggested only the notebook is wireless connected to H520 as a stand alone. The UgCS Tech indicated a joystick “could” be added to Notebook if desired.

So on the H520 using UgCS; it is fully autonomous mission with no interaction with RC Radio or Pilot. The UgCS takes control as the sole controller.

Sorry but usage of such is system is forbidden in my country.
Usage being what... autonomous control? I can understand the hesitation & concern, but technically it maintains the same type of wireless connection and it remains visually in sight.

What’s your country?
This product is Latvia developed and marketed globally.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval