Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HDMI

Reaction score
Hi, I have a question about the HDMI port of the ST16S station. I connect it by cable to the TV but I can not get the station image to appear on the TV screen. He tells me there is no signal.
You have to make some configuration of the tablet so that the HDMI port is activated ?. If so, how to do it?

Many thanks.

Hi, I have a question about the HDMI port of the ST16S station. I connect it by cable to the TV but I can not get the station image to appear on the TV screen. He tells me there is no signal.
You have to make some configuration of the tablet so that the HDMI port is activated ?. If so, how to do it?

Many thanks.
Have you read your TV manual yet?

Of course, it's the first thing I did. That's why I ask because it's not a TV problem.

Thank you.

You should be able to hook up directly from ST 16 HDMI to TV.
Are you wanting to watch a video you recorded?
Do you have more than one HDMI input? If still doesn't work then TV is old?

Or you may have to go through TV settings to figure it out again.:confused:

I've tried it and it works well, you see what you see on the ST16S screen. It has an active detection system so you first identify the HDMI port on your TV and show it, you won't see anything, connect the cable to the TV and the ST16S and it will detect and display the image.

Of course, it's the first thing I did. That's why I ask because it's not a TV problem.

Thank you.
Plug another TV into the HDMI port to rule out the TV problem as well as trying a different HDMI cable, sounds like you just need to do a lot more trouble shooting on your end first to rule out everything other than the ST, then you can start to look at if it is the ST. Trouble shooting is a process.

Reactions: PatR and mcoltas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech