Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Height limited zone??

Reaction score
Hi, I just bought my drone (first in my life!) - it' breeze model. Seems to be quite interesting but... I am not able to push the drone more than 20meters :( - See in photo. Someone may help me?

Thanks a lot :)

Attachments

• 20180420_172604.jpg
    20180420_172604.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
Use this ArcGIS Web Application And zoom in to the location you are trying to fly in. You are probably within a height restricted zone set by the FAA.

I am at my son’s house near RDU in NC. I should be able to go to 300 feet, but am restricted to 20 meters(66ft) by the Breeze Cam app. No way out of it on the Breeze.

I guess that won’t help you. I just checked your profile and saw you were from Slovakia. It will be the same scenario though. Using data provided by the government agency in control of your airspace, the Breeze Cam app sees you are in a restricted zone and limits your geofences.

Last edited:
Hello, I had the same problem but I then told myself how dumb I was, in the settings that is the default height and distance set. You can make it go higher. 365ft high and 385ft width

Actually 80 meters (262 ft) up and 100 meters (326 ft) out. That is, unless you are in an area that Breeze Cam considers a NFZ. Within 1 mile you won’t be able to fly, 1 to 3 miles at 10 meters or less, and 3 to 5 miles at 20 meters or less. The geofence settings will have no effect unless they are less than those limits.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech