Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello customer service! !!!

Reaction score
As a new member and owner, I read these forums before I get any new product. When it comes to customer service, that sometimes is the make or break it for me. Well, this morning about noon, I called customer service to ask a few trivial questions. Nothing earth shattering. Did the phone prompt thing and as soon as I punched"3" I got a really live person on the 1st ring. Answered all my questions, and even took the time to laugh at my silly jokes. WAY TO GO YUNEEC! !!!! I give you an a+

Reactions: humboldt 707
I wish I could say I have had the same experience but so far it's been a rocky road. I bought the q500 4k specifically because of the company's rave reviews on customer service but I am still waiting on a shipping label to get my transmitter fixed. People seem to be polite but the last girl I talked to seemed frustrated with me and all I am trying to do is get a shipping label emailed to me. Hopefully it will be resolved this afternoon but this is the 3rd time I was told they would email it to me. We will see... I am surprised that I have to keep calling for such a basic request. Not sure if the folks on the desk are new or what. Keeping my fingers crossed....

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrdronenut
As a new member and owner, I read these forums before I get any new product. When it comes to customer service, that sometimes is the make or break it for me. Well, this morning about noon, I called customer service to ask a few trivial questions. Nothing earth shattering. Did the phone prompt thing and as soon as I punched"3" I got a really live person on the 1st ring. Answered all my questions, and even took the time to laugh at my silly jokes. WAY TO GO YUNEEC! !!!! I give you an a+
Did they tell you to have a Yuneec day at the calls end?I get that every time I call,good company.

Reactions: Mrdronenut

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace