Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello Everyone

Reaction score
Hello my name is Dustin I'm brand new to this drone thing ive never owned one before so slowly getting used to this I bought the typhoon H pro realsense I'm not the most techy person I'm more of an outdoors guy fishing boating hicking ive seen so many cool points and areas wanting something so I could start recording and taking pictures
Is there anyway to load videos and photos from the st16 or do u have to do it all from the computer taking out the sd card everytime also I'm sure this machine does 800times more things than my none techy *** will ever figure out
Ive already got my FAA number and joined AMA is there anything else I need to do before I get myself in trouble

Hello Dustin and welcome to the forum! Being how your new there are so many ways to get into trouble it would be hard to count. However, fear not, you have come to the right place. There is a neat little magnifying glass at the top right of the page that is where you want to go with any questions you may want to look up. If you can't find the solution there you will find many people that will help here. Mostly, get familiar with your bird. You will need to take the SD card out each time as the video is recorded to it from the camera.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

@KCChiefsDrone
Welcome to the forum.
To view your videos, you can take the SD card out of the camera, place it into the ST-16, Power up the ST-16, go into PAD MODE and use the file manager to locate the SD card and view your videos there.
The ST-16 does record the flight as well, but it is a low res version.
On the cameras SD card, you will find that the video is saved in 5 minute increments. You will need a computer to stitch the videos into a full length video. Don't worry your entire flight is there.
You can use the search function, (search for "Video Editors") you will find many questions about what to use. They all do about the same thing, but it boils down to personal preference.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval