Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello everyone

Reaction score
Hi all Richie here I'm looking forward to using the forum and swapping stories etc. I'm not a new pilot I've previously flown the GDU Byrd and Parrot Bebop. This is however my first Yuneec ( breeze4k) so may need help depending. I haven't flown since June 2017 so am looking forward to getting airborne again . Thanks in advance Richie

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

You can find a lot of info about the Breeze in the sticky posts at the beginning of both Breeze subforums.

Reactions: richiebreeze316
Good to know [emoji106] hoping to get out for a test flight tomorrow but not sure how to connect the controller and phone . Those posts will be coming in handy
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

You can find a lot of info about the Breeze in the sticky posts at the beginning of both Breeze subforums.

Ensure both WiFi and Bluetooth are enabled on your phone, connect to the Breeze via WiFi, start the Breeze Cam app, go to Tasks and select Controller mode. At this point power on your controller Power+A if you use Android or Power+Y if you use iOS. Now Slide to Proceed and the controller should connect and vibrate. Swipe through the help screens until you see Experience Now. Press that button and swipe through the help screens until you see the view through the Breeze camera. Activate the right trigger and learn the functions of the buttons and sticks. To launch the Breeze hold start through the countdown and motor start then release.

Ensure both WiFi and Bluetooth are enabled on your phone, connect to the Breeze via WiFi, start the Breeze Cam app, go to Tasks and select Controller mode. At this point power on your controller Power+A if you use Android or Power+Y if you use iOS. Now Slide to Proceed and the controller should connect and vibrate. Swipe through the help screens until you see Experience Now. Press that button and swipe through the help screens until you see the view through the Breeze camera. Activate the right trigger and learn the functions of the buttons and sticks. To launch the Breeze hold start through the countdown and motor start then release.

thanks for that hopefully tomorrow the weather is good and i get to fly :)

So first flight went very well easy to get started thanks to DoomMeister . The breeze is very stable and flying is a breeze (pun intended) video quality is very very good . However for some reason I couldn't take stills even though the app said which button to use all I got was video . So I may need to explore more next time out as I only had a short time to test today .

You have to switch between video and photo modes with the upper left trigger button, and I believe you have to stop the video with the upper right trigger before you can switch modes. The upper right trigger is used to take stills in photo mode and start/stop video recording in video mode.

Now it makes sense . I found it a bit strange that the top right trigger was for still and photo in the tutorial. I must have missed the bit when I said use top left to switch . Once again you come to the rescue thanks . Apart from that I must say it's a very capable and fun drone to fly . It's just what I needed

Jpg, tif, and png should work for still photos by clicking on Attach files button. All video have to be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, etc. and the link posted by clicking on the … in the toolbar, then select media, then enter the link.

Jpg, tif, and png should work for still photos by clicking on Attach files button. All video have to be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, etc. and the link posted by clicking on the … in the toolbar, then select media, then enter the link.
Thank you once again you're making a habit of being the answer to my questions . It's much appreciated

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my