Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from British Columbia Canada

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a new owner of the Typhoon G. After flying the Blade Nano, Hubsan X4, and a cheap middle sized drone I decided it was time to bite the bullet and get something more advanced. I am mostly interested in the photography capabilities of the Typhoon G.

I stumbled across this forum while looking for tips on how to fly and capture photos with my new drone. Reading through several posts I am excited to be a member here.

Happy flying everyone!

Reactions: Murray Martz
Hi all,

I am a new owner of the Typhoon G. After flying the Blade Nano, Hubsan X4, and a cheap middle sized drone I decided it was time to bite the bullet and get something more advanced. I am mostly interested in the photography capabilities of the Typhoon G.

I stumbled across this forum while looking for tips on how to fly and capture photos with my new drone. Reading through several posts I am excited to be a member here.

Happy flying everyone!
I think you will enjoy flying a Yuneec product. They have pretty good customer service and the information you will find on this forum and with the help of seasoned users, any issues that may come up are pretty easy to resolve.

Reactions: Canso65
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval