Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Cedar Rapids Iowa

Welcome to YuneecPilots @SonnyC !

We have a great forum community and I’m sure you will find it very useful. The sticky threads at the beginning of the Typhoon H Discussion and How To forums contain very useful information. To help you get started I’m attaching the best User Manual to this post. I keep it on my phone and my computer for reference. It is the Yuneec Manual with a lot of user added content and is the most complete available.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 1
Hi sonny. Welcome to yuneec pilots. A wealth of information awaits you here. Study every word of the manual and ask lots of questions. The H is a ton of fun,but there is a lot to learn. Proper care of batteries should be a priority for you.Just for curiosity ; did you buy a new H or used. ? Where did you buy it? When you have a question give as much info as possible,you will get a more detailed response. Enjoy. Which H did you buy,there are 3,maybe 4 options. Keith C.

Reactions: SonnyC
Welcome to YuneecPilots @SonnyC !

We have a great forum community and I’m sure you will find it very useful. The sticky threads at the beginning of the Typhoon H Discussion and How To forums contain very useful information. To help you get started I’m attaching the best User Manual to this post. I keep it on my phone and my computer for reference. It is the Yuneec Manual with a lot of user added content and is the most complete available.
Thank you. I downloaded that manual last week......Amazing. ?

Hi sonny. Welcome to yuneec pilots. A wealth of information awaits you here. Study every word of the manual and ask lots of questions. The H is a ton of fun,but there is a lot to learn. Proper care of batteries should be a priority for you.Just for curiosity ; did you buy a new H or used. ? Where did you buy it? When you have a question give as much info as possible,you will get a more detailed response. Enjoy. Which H did you buy,there are 3,maybe 4 options. Keith C.
Thank you. I discovered this site searching threads on battery issues. I bought it used on FB marketplace from a guy in Marshalltown Iowa. I bought the drone with camera, ST 16, Wizard Wand, 2 batteries, and backpack case.

Thank you. I discovered this site searching threads on battery issues. I bought it used on FB marketplace from a guy in Marshalltown Iowa. I bought the drone with camera, ST 16, Wizard Wand, 2 batteries, and backpack case.
Sounds like an H pro. Same one I have. Cool beans!! Keith C.

You will probably want an adapter for charging the LiPos with your hobby charger.
This one is about $12.
Typhoon H adapter.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech