Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from central Texas!

Reaction score
I missed this the other day. I am a proud owner of a new typhoon h pro. Bought the Costco package deal. Pro with wizzard, fpv goggles, backpack, st16+, RealSense. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow. I have never had anything RC. Slightly nervous. But i plan on taking it slow. I have wanted to fly helicopters for over 30 years. Helicopter- Hexicopter-- just a few letters different.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

I will help with what i can and will enjoy receiving help from others.

I missed this the other day. I am a proud owner of a new typhoon h pro. Bought the Costco package deal. Pro with wizzard, fpv goggles, backpack, st16+, RealSense. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow. I have never had anything RC. Slightly nervous. But i plan on taking it slow. I have wanted to fly helicopters for over 30 years. Helicopter- Hexicopter-- just a few letters different.
Since you don't have previous experience with flying these machines I would suggest picking up the Flight Simulator and do some practice flying. This is a great machine but it's also easy to crash as with any rc aircraft. There are lots of good video tutorials as well. Start with this one:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece