Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Florida.

Reaction score
Hello from Florida.
I have been flying a Typhoon H plus for a few months. I used to fly 30 and 60 class nitro helicopters. The dron is so much better for photography...
This is deffenatly a new learning curve. Had my first crash.. cant wait to rebuild and get back in the air..
Thank you.

Reactions: Mechanic
Hello from Florida.
I have been flying a Typhoon H plus for a few months. I used to fly 30 and 60 class nitro helicopters. The drone is so much better for photography...
This is definitely a new learning curve. Had my first crash.. cant wait to rebuild and get back in the air..
Thank you.
Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of valuable information here. Use the search tool in the upper right hand corner when looking for information. The search icon looks like a magnifier. If you have any questions or problems feel free to contact any of the moderators to help you out. Drone operators are like motorcycle riders, there are those that have crashed, and those that will. I have crashed my motorcycle and my drone, so welcome to the crash club. If you are looking for any parts to repair it, try contacting @Yuneec Skins as he is one of our approved vendors. @WTFDproject has a lot of expertise with the cameras as well. Most of the mods have a lot of technical experience as do most members on here.

Murray

Welcome to the forum Aaron K.
Where in Florida are you at. I'm in Sarasota. Moving soon though!

QUESTION.
WHERE DO I FIND THE FRICTION TAPE, DOUBLE SIDED TAPE, AND THE SMALL HEAT SHRINK FOR THE MOTORS FOR MY TYPHOON H PRO. ANYTHING SPECIAL OR USE WHATEVER

QUESTION.
WHERE DO I FIND THE FRICTION TAPE, DOUBLE SIDED TAPE, AND THE SMALL HEAT SHRINK FOR THE MOTORS FOR MY TYPHOON H PRO. ANYTHING SPECIAL OR USE WHATEVER
If you have a local Harbor Freight, they're good for all of those items.

Off wheeler rd. Past fits and hinze. But it is the same ditch. Cool yes absolutely.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me