Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Holland

I sure don't know what that last post meant, but I assume it expressed good things that the two of you understand, so I'm gonna echo Theo026's sentiments and give them a thumbs up to andreas50! Looks like you both joined the forum recently, so welcome aboard to both of you. Good luck, good flying and good filming with your new Typhoon Hs. Please post some pictures of your part of the world here when you can, especially when your flowers and plants are in bloom, so we can see the scenery you are flying above.

The people here are very helpful. There are permanently-posted answers (stickies) to FAQs - especially for new Typhoon owners - posted under the Typhoon H Help Forum. And the individuals in this forum are very competent, knowledgeable and willing to share what they know with others. However, just check under the "search" magnifying glass icon first before posting a question here to see if a thread relating to any questions you may have already exists to avoid people repeating themselves.

You both have an amazing flying machine in your hands now. Be safe with them and have tons of fun! Take it easy, folks, and as Theo026 said, "Welkom!"

Hello Andreas, welcome, i am also from the Netherlands. These forums are great resources. Follow the advice from CC Rider, he is also a walking encyclopedia on this matter :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Theo026

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech