Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello From Minot North Dakota

Reaction score
I just want to say "Hello" to everyone out there.
I am totally new to drone flying, as the Typhoon H
is my first real drone. I am tying to find tips to flying so
I do not crash this thing first flight...lol so any and all tips
are appreciated!

Crossedwires,

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Be sure to checkout the Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section of the forum. It is a great way to meet people worldwide and motivate you to fly and make photos/videos. You’ll find it in the sticky thread at the start of the section. The rules are in post #1 and the latest challenge is near the last post.

An old Air Force saying for you (you’ve probably heard it a million times):

Why not Minot?

Freezin’s the reason!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

are appreciated!

Watch all the videos you can, look for things here using the search tool in the upper right corner of this page, maybe buy a simulator chip and fly first on your computer, and welcome to the addiction of the H !

Crossedwires,

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Be sure to checkout the Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section of the forum. It is a great way to meet people worldwide and motivate you to fly and make photos/videos. You’ll find it in the sticky thread at the start of the section. The rules are in post #1 and the latest challenge is near the last post.

An old Air Force saying for you (you’ve probably heard it a million times):

Why not Minot?

Freezin’s the reason!
I was in the Air Force. I could tell you a million stories on that phrase alone...lol.

Watch all the videos you can, look for things here using the search tool in the upper right corner of this page, maybe buy a simulator chip and fly first on your computer, and welcome to the addiction of the H !
Thanks... and, Im akreadg addicted! Loving every minute of it as well.
I will buy the sim chip as soon as they are available again. They are out of stock.

I was in the Air Force. I could tell you a million stories on that phrase alone...lol.

What did you do in the Air Force?

I taught Avionics for F-15 at Lowry AFB in Colorado.

are appreciated!
Welcome. I am new here also. Here is MY tip for you. Stay away from those really, really huge big *** bombers ya got flying around out there !!! LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpster79