Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from NW Iowa

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

What model of Yuneec drone did you acquire? Be sure to absorb the information in the sticky threads in the forums dedicated to your particular model.

Since you are new to Yuneec please make sure you read the manuals to familiarize yourself with the controls and the different flight modes. Avoid Smart Mode until you understand how the aircraft reacts to the Smart Circle around the controller.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Yes it is! That is one serious piece of kit.

We have some very knowledgeable users with that system. @PatR is one of the more knowledgeable in that group.

Pick a good spot to do your compass calibration and have an extra person there to help rotate it through the procedure.

What type of tasks do you plan on using your H920+ for?

Mostly general flying. I bought it from a friend needing some cash. It is really way more of a drone than I will ever need. Would much rather have a smaller more manageable drone

I’ll trade him a Mavic Mini for the H920+ ?

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Carr
I will check into it. I have $1500 into it and feel like I got a great deal with the nearly new condition of it. I have it listed on Ebay right now. How much extra would you be willing to give along with your h480?

There are two issues with the H920 and both are fairly easy to correct.
The original batteries are junk. But it's easy to find off the shelf replacements that work quite well.
The control distance tends to be short range. The reason is because Yuneec placed the receiver antennas inside the 920 shell. Moving them to the outside the shell greatly improves the range.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval