Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Phoenix Az.

Reaction score
Can any of you fine pilots out there tell me where the best place to buy Q500 batteries at the most reasonable price? and which do you recommend using. I had 4 batteries that accidently got left in garage and baked in the Az heat....swollen. Thanks

Any of the Chinese electronics websites have 3rd party Q500 batteries (TOMTOP, AIExpress and others). Both eBay and Amazon has them too. Price start at ~$50 for generic brands to over $100 for Yuneec branded ones.

My experience with the generics has been good; no swelling, poor fix, or short useage time.

Thank you so much your time taken to help out! I'll check them out! thanks again Bob
Any of the Chinese electronics websites have 3rd party Q500 batteries (TOMTOP, AIExpress and others). Both eBay and Amazon has them too. Price start at ~$50 for generic brands to over $100 for Yuneec branded ones.

My experience with the generics has been good; no swelling, poor fix, or short useage time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using YuneecPilots Drone Forum mobile app

Can any of you fine pilots out there tell me where the best place to buy Q500 batteries at the most reasonable price? and which do you recommend using. I had 4 batteries that accidently got left in garage and baked in the Az heat....swollen. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxTODxxx