Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Quebec

Reaction score
Hi, I am Photographer since 15 years. I am a new pilot owning a yuneek q500. Thanks for accepting me ! Cheers M.

Hello from Alberta. This is a great forum. You will find many knowledgeable members here eager to help. My first Yuneec UAV was/is a Q500 4K. it is a great bird, easy to fly and stable, with a great camera. I wish you welcome and fun with it.

Welcome aboard, it's warmer here.
What do you normaly like to photograph?

Welcome aboard, it's warmer here.
What do you normaly like to photograph?

I am mainly, not to say exclusively, portrait photographer. Nothing to do with drones ! LOL
Recently I had to work in different conditions and discovered a passion for landscapes and remote locations photography. This is why I got interrested in drones at first. I am looking here to find hacks to improve image quality and to share my knolage if it may be appropriate.

From Southwestern Ontario, Hello Marty1234. My first Quad was a Q500 and had lots of fun with it. went on to get a second Q500, then 2 H480's and now still have one H480 and just got a new H920+. Only waiting on the weather to come around. This is a great forum for deep knowledge and tips. Don't be afraind to ask questions...

As @Dan Engelbreth mentioned, don't be afraid to ask question, though some answers may be direct and seem rude.
We just want you to think before posting questions. And yes, in my book there are such things as stupid questions!
We also have a search forum.
Search threads

Yes, I should mention that there are a couple of long time members who get quite rude if you ask, what to them is an obviously simple question, and so instead of answering the question, they take the time to reply with a sarcastic berating non answer followed by a "use the search function".
So, before asking any question, its a good idea to use the search button (magnifying glass top right);)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis