Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from San Pedro, SoCal

Reaction score
Just wanted to voice out that I'm ALMOST an H owner. Ordered one from VertigoDrones on July 1st. Still waiting. Even after speaking to one of the sales guys on the 6th and him telling me that it was in stock and should be going out in a day or so, Suppose to get it yesterday he said, It suddenly went on back order on Saturday July 8th with a "Ships in 1 to 5 business days" note attached. Still on BackOrder... Still Waiting. EOR

Since this is my first REAL drone, I have watched just about every how-to video Youtube has to offer. Some of them twice. But I will be forever learning and plan to take it very slow. I'll be here a lot in the future, even if I have to pull the money from New York and buy locally, I'm hooked bad, and I've only flown a Breeze....

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Welcome new pilot. This is a great place to interact with some of the smartest people that are serious about safe flying and rules, not to mention the brains these folks have to help you with software and other issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements