Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello From Southern Oregon

Reaction score
Hello all and thanks for letting me sign up.
I was able to acquire a Q500 4K and my life has totally changed for the better. I have always wanted a quality drone like this and just could not
believe how affordable this one was. Already I have captured some amazing footage of this beautiful valley I live in and look forward to capturing much more!
Cheers,
Ron

Rogue1.jpg

Welcome to YuneecPilots @Rmuñoz !

Nice photo! Looks like you have done well so far in your adventure into drone life.

The sticky threads at the beginning of the Q500 Discussion and How To forums have a lot of good information.

We look forward to you active participation in the forum.

Reactions: Rmuñoz
Welcome Nice stream, I love to trout fish. Have fun. The Q 500 is my favorite.It's so fun to fly and usually no headaches. It's a true bird. Keith C.

I am really enjoying it so far.
Here is a vid i put on YouTube so i could share with fam and friends
Click here
Not too bad. I found myself wanting to see more of the surrounding area. You raised the camera just in time. The near end part was very nice,seeing the surrounding area. Practice makes perfect. All that really matters is you are having fun. I am just learning how to use you tube to post my videos. I been flying the Q500+ for 3 years,and the H for almost a year. I have hundreds of videos on my external storage and was waiting till I retire to edit and post the good ones. Have not quite got there yet..Retired almost a year and still not quite sure how or which way to go. I/ll get there someday. Just nice to see a happy new member who is actually flying and having fun. Keith C.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Not too bad. I found myself wanting to see more of the surrounding area. You raised the camera just in time. The near end part was very nice,seeing the surrounding area. Practice makes perfect. All that really matters is you are having fun. I am just learning how to use you tube to post my videos. I been flying the Q500+ for 3 years,and the H for almost a year. I have hundreds of videos on my external storage and was waiting till I retire to edit and post the good ones. Have not quite got there yet..Retired almost a year and still not quite sure how or which way to go. I/ll get there someday. Just nice to see a happy new member who is actually flying and having fun. Keith C.
Sounds like a real project.
I am definitely getting to know this thing quite well. There will definitely be better footage to come!

Reactions: 7cyclops
Welcome to the forum, Ron. I enjoyed your footage of the Rogue River between Gold Ray Road (where you were standing in the video) and John Day Road on the other side of the river. I live (and generally pilot my Typhoon H) about 3 miles NE of where you took your footage, so it's good to know there's another pilot in the area! :cool:

Hello all and thanks for letting me sign up.
I was able to acquire a Q500 4K and my life has totally changed for the better. I have always wanted a quality drone like this and just could not
believe how affordable this one was. Already I have captured some amazing footage of this beautiful valley I live in and look forward to capturing much more!
Cheers,
Ron

View attachment 21530
Welcome to the group; you're already off to a fantastic start. Keep flying....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech