Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Spain!

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Dario and I live in León, in the north of Spain. I have been flying rc models since I was 8 and since 2006 I am focused in developing professional UAVs platforms and customized low cost drones for industrial grade works. Now I decided to introduce me into Yuneec´s world so now I am the owner of a Typhoon H 480 RS to which I have give a good overhaul to improve their abilities ... hehe! I look forward to learning from this community and helping in whatever I can.

I have been involved into Ardupilot and PX4 as developer since first days, a long time ago... (2009). Till now, Yuneec drones have been based over PX4 flight stack. They use a lot of the same hardware stuff and firmware strings... so... who knows? Maybe with your help we can improve our flying machines ;)

Greetings from Spain!
Dario.

Welcome aboard, Dario. Sounds like you definitely bring experience to the table and you may have some unique views on drone-related issues and matters others here may benefit from, based upon your background as you described. How do you like your Typhoon? Nice machine, isn't it?

If you have the time, post a clip or a photo here in the Forum of your area taken with your Typhoon H to show us the kind of images you enjoy taking and give us a glimpse into your corner of the globe. Safe flying, happy filming and fun photographing. Enjoy!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech