Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Texas

Reaction score
New Typhoon H owner here. I've been into building and flying FPV mini quads the last couple of years. I have been intrigued with the H ever since the launch. I ran across a decent deal on a bundle from Buydig and decided to take the plunge. This is a great forum. I did a lot of reading here before making my purchase. Just wanted to say hello and happy flying.

New Typhoon H owner here. I've been into building and flying FPV mini quads the last couple of years. I have been intrigued with the H ever since the launch. I ran across a decent deal on a bundle from Buydig and decided to take the plunge. This is a great forum. I did a lot of reading here before making my purchase. Just wanted to say hello and happy flying.
Where in Texas do you live?

Welcome to the forum. On your first flight be sure to let the H sit outside after boot up, with the motors off, for about 12.5 min to allow the GPS to finish updating.
Enjoy your new wings.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal