Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Washington State

Reaction score
Nice to see exchange of information here. Alittle back round on me I'm a long time RC plane, helicopter, car builder and,enjoy FPV with walkera 150's and qrx series uavs. I use kittyhawk to be able to fly my models. I do own two Q-500's.Typhoons parts Thanks for your forum Happy new year. Studying for my 107 heavy sigh...

Nice to see exchange of information here. Alittle back round on me I'm a long time RC plane, helicopter, car builder and,enjoy FPV with walkera 150's and qrx series uavs. I use kittyhawk to be able to fly my models. I do own two Q-500's.Typhoons parts Thanks for your forum Happy new year. Studying for my 107 heavy sigh...
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to reach out to any mod or admin if you have any problems.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

I am sure you will find the forum a valuable resource.

Reactions: Mike Irish
WE owned a house in Edmonds, WA. then moved to Port Townsend for many years. I now live n Long Island, NY and sorely miss the Northwest--even the rainy weather.

It's almost impossible to fly legally here on Long Island. The eastern portion has some approved fly zones. I usually check with my local police and ask If it's ok to use certain facilites if no one else is around. They think I'm joking and shrug it off. "Sure fella, go ahead" is their reaction so far. We plan to move to the Virginia Eastern shore where I'm sure there are plenty of fly zones.

Spokane, l was stationed at fairchild back in the 70s spent a lot of time in cor d lane ( excuse my spelling ) you'll enjoy your stay here

I love Coeur d'Alene (I had to look it up). I once had a girlfriend whose parents owned a cabin on the lake. We would water ski in summer and snow ski in Winter as Schweitzer.

I love Coeur d'Alene (I had to look it up). I once had a girlfriend whose parents owned a cabin on the lake. We would water ski in summer and snow ski in Winter as Schweitzer.
Yea l really loved the area, and the people, remember going to bars, all the trucks with guns in the racks windows open with no problems other than a fist fight or two. Fairchild had a resort in the mountains, we would call in the morning reserve a ski boat and spend the day there, life was good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430