Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello I am New

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the forums and I am looking forward to learning more about Yuneed drones.

I am hobby drone pilot mostly testing small toy drones and writing reviews about them. I have test many of them. But still, didn't fly a Yuneec.

But I am sure I will need to review it for some blog in the future so I wish to learn more about it.

I want to welcome you. Feel free to join in. At the bottom of every page is a link to forum rules. At the page top, extreme right, is a magnifying glass to search for info already posted.

For a list of areas, click on the YuneecPilots emblem.

May I ask your country?

I am from Croatia and drone flying laws here are extremely strict, that why I use toy drones most of the time. But I will get my license soon...

Great, go for it and kindly keep us informed.

I flew toy drones several years. Bounced them off the walls, went outside and a small wind took them away. Great learning.
I later learned to NOT fly the Typhoon H in a small room.

Good luck, glad to have you here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Reactions: dadaas

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430