Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello,Mantis Q Camera Will not tilt

Reaction score
Hello, I am new here and was just wondering if anyone could help me I have a Mantis Q drone and the camera will not go up or down but the camera is on and working and I have tried reinstalling the app to see if that helps but nothing is working does anyone have any ideas you help would be appreciated.

FE90B14C-6D50-4CD8-8BCE-7497DEAA09A4.png

Are you using the tilt slider on the phone?

Or the Tilt Slider on the controller found on page 7 of the User Manual?

Attachments

• Mantis Q_USER MANUAL_V1.0_20180921.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
I am using the tilt slider on the controller and it will not do anything at all but on the screen its showing where the camera is tilted but the main camera will not move at all up or down.

You should be able to do the tilt after connecting while still on the ground. Try it with your ear close to the camera and see if you can hear the servo motor running as you change the slider. If you can the gears are likely stripped. If not, the servo is burned out or or disconnected.

If it is in warranty contact Yuneec Customer Support to get an RMA and instructions for repair/replacement.

what is the type of servo motor and where can i buy it, for the camera and the gear box

I posted URL where to buy the servo already ( actually, someone else already did the work). IT is a pain to change , even after you need to calibrate the camera's position. The servo is about $11 including shipping. Look up the guy in Youtube with custom built mantis battery holder how to open the drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430