Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello pilots from Poland.

Reaction score
Witajcie ziomale,
Dzisiaj mój dron spotkał się z glebą spadając z wysokości ok 25 metrów. Chyba już nie mam ochoty na dalsze posiadanie drona firmy Yuneec ani bawienie się w jego naprawę. Mogę odstąpić za jakąś rozsądną do dogadania się cenę to co z niego pozostało i wszystkie inne elementy wchodzące w skład kompletu (bez baterii). Wszystkie inne elementy (pulpit sterowania ST10+, ładowarka, komplet śmigieł, itp.) są sprawne, tylko korpus drona jest popękany i kamera odpadła od korpusu. W jakim stanie jest elektronika - nie wiem. Po prostu podniosłem drona z ziemi i nie chce mi się bawić w sprawdzanie, czy to co pozostało pracuje.

Today my drone met the ground falling from a height of about 25 meters. I don't think I want to continue owning a Yuneec drone or messing with repairing it. I can sell what is left of it and all other elements included in the set (without batteries) for a reasonable price. All other elements (ST10+ control panel, charger, set of propellers, etc.) are in working order, only the body of the drone is cracked and the camera has fallen off the body. What condition is the electronics - I do not know. I just picked up the drone from the ground and I don't want to mess with checking if what's left is working.

Community Verified icon

Irek

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop