Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello to All.

Reaction score
Hello all,
I purchased a new Typhoon H Pro about a week ago got it delivered today.
I really don't know what to expect or where to start as it is my first drone....Lol.
Looking forward to share my experience with all of you as well to learn from the more experienced pilots in here...

Cheers.

Since this is your first drone I suggest practicing with the Yuneec Flight Simulator. It will allow you to crash multiple times with no repairs. :) You use your computer and fly with the ST16 so you get used to the controller functions.
[Yuneec Flight Simulator | eBay]

You could also get a cheap practice model to get a fell of flying a copter.

Hello all,
I purchased a new Typhoon H Pro about a week ago got it delivered today.
I really don't know what to expect or where to start as it is my first drone....Lol.
Looking forward to share my experience with all of you as well to learn from the more experienced pilots in here...

Cheers.
Welcome to the forum.
Don't rush to put your TH in the air. Read up as much as you can and watch loads of videos. The TH is a very capable aircraft but can be unforgiving to a novice pilot who is not 'knowledged up', so to speak. The last thing I want to see is your next post asking how to fix a broken TH. Check all your switches are in the correct positions before arming the motors and devise a pre-flight check list covering all the bases...and stick to it.

By the way, note that 'smart mode' is anything but smart to someone without experience in what it actually does. However, if you do decide to fly in smart mode, make sure you are far enough away from your aircraft when taking off or landing or you could have the unenviable experience of untangling your aircraft from those nearby bushes. Best to leave smart mode well alone until you've got a bit of experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital