Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello to the Drone world...

Don't listen to Steve Carr he's a hillbilly from Michigan. My sister lived in Ham Lake for a while. Nice area. I'm a Minnesnowtan right by Sioux Falls SD.

It's also a great place to combine all my hobbies. Aerial videos, snowcats, skiing and ski jumps.

Very nice, @Steve Carr! Love winter flying and scenery.

Was a bit surprised you left off one of your hobbies... aerial tree trimming. Thought we might luck out and see an example toward the end there, but you kept the blades clean!

[emoji41]

Jeff

Nice video Steve and welcome to YuneecPilots @Don 5004k. This is a great place to learn and share info on our drones. I will hazard a guess that you fly a Q500 4K. If you ever need info on fixing it two of the best are here on the forum, @Steve Carr and @WTFDproject.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Very nice, @Steve Carr! Love winter flying and scenery.

Was a bit surprised you left off one of your hobbies... aerial tree trimming. Thought we might luck out and see an example toward the end there, but you kept the blades clean!

[emoji41]

Jeff
Is Steve still installing those tree magnets in his newly purchased drones?

but you kept the blades clean!
It was closer than you might think. The controller sticks were packed with snow. At min 3:40 I moved the right stick forward and the H moved left. You can see the difficulty I had trying to fly down the line of cats in a zig zag flight path. At 4:04 the H barely cleared the branches. At least I remembered to press record (this time).
tree magnets
Trees are perfectly adept at grabbing things out of the air. They are fond of my aircraft. A variation of tree huggers.....drone huggers they be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio