Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello Yinz!

Reaction score
Hi yinz (Pittsurgheze for You All”):

I’m a professional photographer and a commercial pilot (yea, have a UAS certificate) and am adding aerial photography to the mix. I had a Typhoon H and had issues, so I returned it after 10 days and am awaiting a Typhoon H Plus Real Sense with three batteries. So much easier to fly than RC helicopters I did in the 80’s.

So, looking forward to flying the new one as the old one the gimbal would not calibrate nor would the battery charge. I did want the real sense so I’m not unhappy. I have some gigs lined up that will pay for it all as soon as I’m comfy with it’s operation.

Cheers Yinz,

Caiolinn (“Kay-Lynn”)

Reactions: DCH and Steve Carr
Welcome to the forum. Be sure to check out the How-to section for the H Plus. Lots of great information there.

Reactions: Caiolinn2015
Welcome! Long time ago I use to live in East Liberty. Now I'm retired and living in God's country of West Virginia!

WV is beautiful, but I am a city gal. Lived in DC for over 30 years so Pittsburgh seems like a small town.

DC? ARGH! Give me our wide open spaces, and very little population! GO STEELERS!
How can you miss something like this - (Picture from my Phantom 4 of Harpers Ferry WV)
DJI_0009.JPG

Is that Charleston WV or Charles Town WV? World of difference! Greetings!
DJI_0069.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430