Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello!

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. Have been researching and virtual window shopping for months. Finally decided on Q500 4K. I also live in the Ozarks, with empty pastures to fly. I'm an EMT and volunteer fire fighter and aside from photographing the beautiful countryside in NC Arkansas, my interest is drones in SAR. Look forward to learning from y'all [emoji6]

Last edited:
Hello, everyone. Have been researching and virtual window shopping for months. Finally decided on Q500 4K. I also live in the Ozarks, with empty pastures to fly. I'm an EMT and volunteer fire fighter and aside from photographing the beautiful countryside in NC Arkansas, my interest is drones in SAR. Look forward to learning from y'all [emoji6]
Welcome to the Forum. You will find much useful information here as well as good suggestions from other members. Please fell free to ask questions.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Bienbien,

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1