Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello

Reaction score
Hello from louisiana it is so hot that my typhoon H doesn't want to go outside and fly. Very hot in Baton Rouge.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Hello Ray :)

According to the internets, the temp where you are now is 28C at 9 am, rising to about 30C in the day. Almost exactly the same as the month long heatwave we have just finished in the UK !
You're right, the TH can take exception to especially hot temps, and some people have reported weird GPS behaviour when things get really hot. But all I did to circumvent the situation was go out late evening, or early morning when temps weren't so bad. If you monitor the heat of your motors and on the top of the main cover after each flight, and leave a little while before changing batteries and flying again, then the H should have enough time to cool down between flights, and give you problem-free flying for the rest of the time because the temps aren't that extreme unless you are in the middle of the day.

Last edited:
Hello Rayestess :)

According to the internets, the temp where you are now is 28C at 9 am, rising to about 30C in the day. Almost exactly the same as the month long heatwave we have just finished in the UK !
You're right, the TH can take exception to especially hot temps, and some people have reported weird GPS behaviour when things get really hot. But all I did to circumvent the situation was go out late evening, or early morning when temps weren't so bad. If you monitor the heat of your motors and on the top of the main cover after each flight, and leave a little while before changing batteries and flying again, then the H should have enough time to cool down between flights, and give you problem-free flying for the rest of the time because the temps aren't that extreme unless you are in the middle of the day.
You are so right, that is exactly what I'm doing. Thank you, Ray Estess.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis