Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello

Reaction score
I just signed up as a Yuneec pilot. Started off with the Breeze to learn to fly a drone. Crashed several times before getting the knack. I was amazed at the way the Breeze was able to land within a foot of its takeoff point on the windy Nags Head, N.C. Beach. I now own a Typhoon H+. The controller for the Typhoon is amazing. I look forward to taking videos an pictures this spring.

I just signed up as a Yuneec pilot. Started off with the Breeze to learn to fly a drone. Crashed several times before getting the knack. I was amazed at the way the Breeze was able to land within a foot of its takeoff point on the windy Nags Head, N.C. Beach. I now own a Typhoon H+. The controller for the Typhoon is amazing. I look forward to taking videos an pictures this spring.
Welcome aboard 73, Just be advised the H+ is more complicated than a regular H. Take your time read everything you can about the H+.
I have over 4300 minutes of flying my H and still learning.

Reactions: John Hennessy
Welcome aboard 73, Just be advised the H+ is more complicated than a regular H. Take your time read everything you can about the H+.
I have over 4300 minutes of flying my H and still learning.
Appreciate the advice

Welcome to YuneecPilots axs1973!

You will find this site to be a treasure trove of information, insight, and camaraderie.

You are going to love flying the TH+ in comparison to the Breeze, and the pics and vids will astound you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my