Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello

Reaction score
Hello from upstate NY.
Interested in learning about the Typhoon H and later buying one, so whats the best place to learn than a forum dedicated to Yuneec.

There are a lot of Youtube videos about using the Typhoon H. You should be aware that several of the "Reviews" on Youtube were sponsored by one of Yuneec's competitors in which the company paid or rewarded the reviewer to produce a negative review. If you have questions about any of them just ask here. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people on this forum.
We are not here to sell any product. We are primarily a help and informational forum. Our goal to help pilots have a more rewarding and safe flying experience.

Hello fellow NY'er,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Reactions: skysthelimit
There are a lot of Youtube videos about using the Typhoon H. You should be aware that several of the "Reviews" on Youtube were sponsored by one of Yuneec's competitors in which the company paid or rewarded the reviewer to produce a negative review. If you have questions about any of them just ask here. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people on this forum.
We are not here to sell any product. We are primarily a help and informational forum. Our goal to help pilots have a more rewarding and safe flying experience.

Thank you. I have notice that there are a lot of clearly sponsored videos by other companies that bash Yuneec. I wont say any names but 3 letters in their name lol

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hello fellow NY'er,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss