Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help Help Please. With ST16S

Reaction score
Jeg har et problem. Efter opdatering af ST16S, til min H +. Kan jeg ikke længere komme ind i ST16S?
Det viser kun dette på displayet. Yunecc i Tyskland kender ikke problemet.
Er der mulighed for at nulstille det? Måske en fil, du bruger på SD-kort til ST16S.
Hvis nogen kan hjælpe mig, er jeg dybt taknemmelig. Jeg er fra Danmark, vær venlig at hjælpe mig.
Dette er skærmbilledet på min skærm i billeder.

Attachments

• 20181004_101636.jpg
    20181004_101636.jpg
    841.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 20181004_101708.jpg
    20181004_101708.jpg
    818.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 20181004_101731.jpg
    20181004_101731.jpg
    831.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 20181004_101739.jpg
    20181004_101739.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 22
Reactions: mbernholdt
Jeg har et problem. Efter opdatering af ST16S, til min H +. Kan jeg ikke længere komme ind i ST16S?
Er der mulighed for at nulstille det? Måske en fil, du bruger på SD-kort til ST16S.
Hvis nogen kan hjælpe mig, er jeg dybt taknemmelig. Jeg er fra Danmark, vær venlig at hjælpe mig.

Hej Bowhunt.
Inden vi går i gang er jeg nød til at spørge om du har taget nogen backup af din yuneec OTA folder, ellers skriv jeg har alle opdateringerne liggende :)

Jeg havde et lignende boot problem tidligere, og havde samme snak med Yuneec i Tyskland, hvad du skal gøre er at slukke for remoten og tilslutte den via usb til din computer så tænder du for den mens den er tilsluttet computeren, min bootede da jeg gjorde det.

Jeg vil anbefale dig at resette fjernbetjeningen helt inde fra Android styre systemet, men inden du går i gang skal du lave backup at den mappe som hedder yuneecOTA og sikre dig at pilot appen er i app mappen

Herefter tilslutter du drone ved at boote den op vende den på hovedet så alle lamper lyser gult :) og kamera connecter du bare i appen koden er 1234567890, før du opdaterer fjernbetjeningen igen.

Håber det hjælper.

PS. hvis du skriver på engelsk er der meget mere hjælp at hente herinde.

English version:

Hey Bowhunt
Before we start I have to ask if you have a backup of your yuneecOTA folder, otherwise, send me a pm I have all the backups lying on my comp :)
I had a similar boot issue earlier and I also talked to Yuneec, I fixed it by turning off the remote and connect it to my laptop and then power on the ST16S, my controller booted while I did this.

I would recommend you to reset the controller completely after you have it booted, by going to Android system and choose factory reset, but before you begin you should make a backup of the folder called yuneecOTA and make sure the pilot app is in the app folder.

After a complete reset, you need to reconnect the drone and camera and finally update the remote and drone through the menu in the pilot app.

PS. If you write in English there is a lot more help to get in here.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    14.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    5.8 KB · Views: 15
Hej.

Har også haft en død ST16S og fik denne recovery procedure fra Yuneec.
Kræver at du han en backup af YuneecOTA incl App folderen.

1. Turn on St-16s and wait until the Yuneec logo appears

2.Once the logo is displayed, please press at least 7 times on the displayed icon.

3. Afterwards please delete all updates in the Files Manager and reinstall the updates.

Reactions: mbernholdt
@bowhunt did You solve your issue, and your ST16S to boot?

I have a similar issue as @bowhunt with the ST16S. I have tried the solutions suggested by @ECKEROTH and @mbernholdt but I am not able to gain access to the Adroid OS in order to do a system reset.
I have a scheduled call with Yuneec CS today at 1625. Since Yuneec Repair had to fix this exact issue in August, I'm hopeful they will actually provide some info on how I can fix it, rather than forcing me to send the ST back for repair AGAIN.... :(

Reactions: ECKEROTH
I have a similar issue as @bowhunt with the ST16S. I have tried the solutions suggested by @ECKEROTH and @mbernholdt but I am not able to gain access to the Adroid OS in order to do a system reset.
I have a scheduled call with Yuneec CS today at 1625. Since Yuneec Repair had to fix this exact issue in August, I'm hopeful they will actually provide some info on how I can fix it, rather than forcing me to send the ST back for repair AGAIN.... :(
Kudos to Yuneec CS USA.
About 10 minutes prior to my scheduled call with CS, emails arrived with RMA authorization for me to return the ST16S. My CS agent said that in reviewing my case, they decided that the best approach was for Yuneec to send to me a new ST16S and for me to return mine so they can analyze this particular failure mode. While others have had issues getting the Flight Control software to start, apparently my problem of the Flight Control software being locked in an infinite start/boot loop is unique. So, a win-win. I get a new unit that hopefully won't have the reliability issue and Yuneec will have a unit that will shed light on one of their reliability issues.

Reactions: ECKEROTH

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace