Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

help issue with ST16S after factory reset (resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello.. had to reset my ST16S.. no I have no clue how to reinstall the Flight application back!

:(

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you using the controller for a Typhoon H Plus as the header indicates? If that's the case, it is actually an ST-16s. If you do a factory reset on the ST-16s, you will need to download the controller app and reload it on the controller. Here is a link to the controller app: https://www.mountainview.enterprise...HOONHPLUS_APP_1.1.03_BUILD829_20190320.yuneec
Once you've downloaded the file, you'll want to change the suffix from "yuneec" to "zip" and extract the file, which is "Yuneec-App-Release.apk"
Transfer that file to a newly formatted micro-SD card and place it in the ST-16s card slot. Turn on the controller and go to the Android screen. After a reset, it will typically go to that screen directly. Go to "file manager", "Directory" and switch from internal storage to external storage. Tap on "Yuneec-App-Release.apk. You will get a warning, "Install blocked" and the option to go to settings. Go to "settings," then check the box "unknown sources" to allow it to install the app. Then go back to the file manager and tap on the apk controller file. Tap "Done" when the install is completed and that should take care of it. The flight controller will appear in the app list as "FlightMode2.0." Once you restart the controller, it should go directly to the flight controller screen. If not, let us know what you experienced. Don't forget to reset all of the optional flight parameters before flight, like RTL for example. You will also have the option to do a software update from the controller if needed.
All the best,
Stephen

I edited the title and first post to reflect the ST16S controller. Good instructional reply @slw74 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis